Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last day.

I've been to the Cannon Center for the 2nd time in two weeks. Today, I went with Mal and Chi for a little pre-celebratory-school's-over outing.



Embarrassing? Maybe. Worth it? Definitely.

Plus, I get half-off since I'm a food & dining services employee. So thanks, Cecil.

I will admit that the first time.... uh-mazing. I never wanted to leave. This 2nd time wasn't as magical though. But I am just as satisfied.

Its hard to study on a full stomach. I just want to nap.

P.S. The musicdance reference library is uh-may-zing. Shout out to the awesome furniture and drapes. I want to make a dress out of those drapes.

3 comments:

  1. half-off?? oh girl, hold me back!
    this hidden wing of the library does that to people.
    seclusion, mystery, instant time warp.
    just ask peter. he lives here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Maria from "Sound of Music" .... just take the drapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew! A needle pulling threaaaaaaaaaad!
    Can't wait to study with you there next year.
    Oh wait. Yes I can.

    ReplyDelete