Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fortune cookie'd.

So I was cleaning through my wallet today and I found a little gem: a fortune. The cookie kind of fortune, which happens to be the best kind in my opinion.

It says, "An admirer is concealing their affection for you."

Apparently, that affection is buried so deep my admirer doesn't even know it exists. I am tempted to play that game that everyone plays, where you add either an "in the outhouse" or a "between the sheets." Needless to say, that game ends up having some less than satisfactory results a.k.a. disgusting.

On a better note, here are my lucky lotto numbers from said fortune: 10 13 18 22 33 48. I'm thinking about a roadtrip to Idaho.

What do you say, Brown? Sophie???

2 comments:

  1. uh.
    yeassss.
    i love me some lotto.
    and,
    legal.
    that's right.
    twenty ahhh.. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Idaho?
    Let's hit Vegas and make some mo' money

    ReplyDelete