Friday, May 1, 2009

No, excuse me.

There was a man in the women's restroom last night. Uh huh, a man. A buzz-cut, basketball shorts-wearing man.

Instead of high tailing it out of there or hiding in the stall till he heard everyone leave when he realized he was in the wrong bathroom (what I would mos def do), he saunters out of the stall with an "excuse me," while my roommate and I try not to awkwardly stare at him as he washes his hands.

After he left, we had to double check that we weren't in the men's room. Luckily, I have amazing deductive reasoning skills and assured everyone that the lack of urinals could only mean one thing.

I'm pretty sure that he was a little bit crazy. Or a creeper.

It was hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. a few things:

    one: loving the late usage of deductive reasoning and saunter.

    two: for the first time ever i wish i was the one to wait next in line for the restroom just so i could see who this man actually was... crazy or creeper.

    three: utterly hiliarous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. oh my.
    i love that he stayed to wash his hands. gotta watch out for the dang pig flu!

    ReplyDelete