Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Normal as a horse.


Ellen's spring/summer contract was up August 20th, and her fall/winter contract doesn't start until August 26th. This is the stupid week-long period where every student making a transition to a new abode becomes homeless. You'd think the landlords would be a little more understanding, but that would be an oxymoron here wouldn't it?

So Ellen is staying with me for the Provo gap.
On my floor.
On a bed of blankets.
She calls it her nest.

I like her as a roommate. She makes dinner, brings home groceries, helps me clean, watches ridiculous amounts of HP with me, does great dances. Ask her about the dance I've entitled: the grandma moonwalk. And best of all, she "just wants to have fun."

Here's to you, Elle, the best temporary roommate a girl could ask for. I don't care how creepy you've become, I like you.

Good luck on the GRE! Dress smart, be smart.

1 comment:

  1. I like it when you blog. It always makes me laugh. Ellen = the coolest thing since canned pears.

    ReplyDelete