Thursday, June 4, 2009

Produce is the answer.

Brown and I were philosophizing late last night and it occurred to us: Produce is the answer. On so many levels.

Seriously. Lets talk about the benefits.

Glowing skin, antioxidants, healthy bodies, boosts your immune system, gives you energy, lowers your risk of heart disease, strokes, and cancers... The benefits go on and on and on. Your body will love you for eating your 5-a-day combo servings of fruit and veggies.

The benefits aren't simply health-related. When we came up with this mantra, we had no idea that we basically foretold events that would happen the very next day. I mean, who knows who/what the produce section at Macy's will hold? Right, Brown?

Say yes to slow food and no to the fast stuff. You will be happy.

5 comments:

  1. Does this mean no more late Mickey D's runs?
    I mean, the boy probably hits up the fast stuff every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boy was just an affirmation to our new life pledge. we're going to be so fresh and so clean, clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Britt,
    I just found your blog...from Chelsea's. I had fun reading all you posts but my favorite was you little movie of Trisha. I agree, her advice is very good. I was just thinking of walking like a duck later on this evening but now I'll reconsider. The best part of the video was hearing your cute voice. It made me miss you a lot. Thank goodness Mal keeps me posted on how you are 'cause I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In regards to your chair: I thought you already knew it was hideous...in fact, i thought that was one of the reasons you bought it. Sorry if i offended. That was not my intention. Love.

    ReplyDelete